Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Sweet Dreams of Pencils, Papers, and Erasers...Not Really

Yes, it is that time of year again where we scramble to get prepared for the start of another wonderful school year.   Well this year I am determined not to be stuck in the back-to-school rush hour.  Because of my determination to be so prepared it has caused me a peaceful nights rest.  Since I am a single mom of two kids I am always trying to get the best deal on things.  The less I can come out of my pockets the happier I will be.  I can't even clear my head and just sleep because I have school supplies running through my mind.  Yep....school supplies.  I am telling myself that I have to go to certain stores to get certain items only because it will not break my bank.  I'm looking at different store ads and comparing prices.  I'm researching to see if there are coupons. It does take a little effort to get more bang for your buck. At the end it will all be worth it.  Right now I'm tempted to crawl under my desk to a take a really good nap and hopefully dream about paradise.  Thanks for listening! Happy School Shopping!

Make it Great,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment